Bodypainting Shooting :
• Full Body-Bodypainting (Brush/Sponge, Airbrush, Special Effects)
• professional Photoshooting with Bodypainting
• Personal conversation and advice
• selection of your favorites
• Includes 5 retouched photos
Duration: painting 6 hours (full body 450 €) or 3 hours (half body, Baby belly painting 300 €) – photoshoot 1-2 hours
Companion is welcome, parking is available in the immediate vicinity
contact Julie Boehm to get your own designer Bodypainting Artwork you can hand on your walls:
Bodypainting with cover underwear – on request also without
Frequently asked questions:
– Do I feel completely naked at the shoot?
no, the color looks like a seamless body suit – as well as Julie Boehm uses different textures, motifs so the model definitely does not have to feel naked. The shoot can also only take place in the studio. Companion is welcome
– I have no shooting or modeling experience – is this a problem?
no, Julie Boehm has been modeling herself since 2007 and likes to give coaching for posing -> she likes to give advice and with the favorite musical playlist in the background, a shoot with bodypainting is just fun.
– I have circulatory problems when I have to stand longer – is that a problem?
In any case, you should eat and drink enough before painting.
With a booking we have no time pressure and can take many breaks. * Likewise, the painting is possible while sitting.
Julie Boehm has many years of experience with different types of bodypainting models. Nevertheless, bodypainting is a somewhat exhausting action for people who are not used to being able to stay quiet longer in everyday life.
– I freeze fast if I do not move for a long time. What do you do against it?
There is a fan heater on site, as well as the model can also heat pads (for the hands) wish
– I have an allergy to: Ex: Latex, best. other things
have epilepsy / panic attacks
-> Please notify in advance! Julie Boehm is also fitness trainer with “first aid training”, but no doctor!
– Can I go to the bathroom when I’m painted?
Of course, painting with panties is no obstacle.
– You can see a few male models on your sedcard – why?
in fact, bodypainting is more popular for women (v.A. at competitions) – yet it makes no difference to Julie Boehm whether man or woman
It depends on the person, not what he looks like, what he does.
* Everyone is beautiful in their own way *
Every customer gets her design that only fits him / her!